Ilin Alexey Sergeevich, electronics engineer, Research Institute of Electronic and Mechanical Devices (44 Karakozova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Plaksunov Rinat Fatihovich, head of NPC-4, Research Institute of Electronic and Mechanical Devices (44 Karakozova street, Penza, Russia), E -mail: NPKfirstname.lastname@example.org
Voronov Aleksandr Pavlovich, lead engineer, Research Institute of Electronic and Mechanical Devices (44 Karakozova street, Penza, Russia), E -mail: email@example.com
Kostrikina Inna Anatolyevna, candidate of technical sciences, chief metrologist, Research Institute of Electronic and Mechanical Devices (44 Karakozova street, Penza, Russia), E -mail: Tbmc2@mail.ru
Background. The relevance of the study of the operating modes of the unit for checking kilovoltmeters UPK-30PT is determined by the need to achieve high measurement accuracy when using less stable components. The subject of research is the influence of input signal parameters on the measurement error. The purpose of this work is to determine the range of time intervals of the installation that does not affect the specified measurement error.
Materials and methods. To solve this problem, we considered a continuous and intermittent method of signal reproduction.
Results. In the course of the work, the influence of various operating modes on the accuracy of measurements in the unit for checking kilovoltmeters UPK-30PT was established. As a result of the study, an intermittent mode was selected, which provides a lower measurement error. The range of time intervals in which the device to be tested should operate is determined based on the specified error.
Conclusions. The choice of the operating mode of the unit for checking kilovoltmeters UPK-30PT has a significant impact on achieving high measurement accuracy when using less stable components.
verification, high voltage, measuring system, measurement accuracy, measuring channel, operating mode
1. Cheymbers D., Skapellati K. Komponenty i tekhnologii [Components and technologies]. 2005, no. 6, pp. 148–151. [In Russian]
2. Ornatskiy P. P. Teoreticheskie osnovy informatsionno-izmeritel'noy tekhniki [Theoretical foundations of information and measurement technology]. 2nd ed., rev. and suppl. Kiev: Vishcha shkola, 1983. [In Russian]
3. Rannev G. G. Izmeritel'nye informatsionnye sistemy [Measurement information systems]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2010. [In Russian]
4. Il'in A. S., Yurkov N. K., Bannov V. Ya., Plaksunov R. F., Voronov A. P. Trudy Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma Nadezhnost' i kachestvo [Proceedings of the International Symposium Reliability and Quality]. 2020, vol. 2, pp. 303–305. [In Russian]
5. Ustanovka dlya poverki kilovol'tmetrov UPK-30PT. Opisanie tipa SI. Nomer v GRSI RF: 77593-20 [Installation for checking kilovoltmeters UPK-30 PT. Description of the SI type. Number in the GRSI of the Russian Federation: 77593-20]. Available at: https://fgis.gost.ru/fundmetrology/registry/4/items/1140753 [In Russian]
6. Vol'tmetr universal'nyy tsifrovoy V7-40. Metodika poverki. Chast' 2 Tg 2.710.016 TO [Universal digital voltmeter B7-40. The method of verification. Part 2 of Tg2. 710. 016 TO]. [In Russian]
7. Instruction manual. SPELLMAN EPM/SMS SERIES. High Voltage Power Supply. Available at: https://www.spellmanhv.com